On September 19, 2020, an army of miniature marchers created by the fierce community of visual artists will take over the streets and flood the social media; between 2pm and 3pm, musicians and sound artists will ring the alarm by performing music; writers will use text and spoken language; and performance artists will deliver through experience. Our message: Give us our fair share of the collective wealth so that we can contribute to the society in solving problems and building a positive future. Give us Guaranteed Basic Income.
Course of Action
- Register at Action Network.
- Become a member in Woodstock ’20 March for the Future Facebook group.
- Refer to instructions for visual artists and for musicians and design any hybrid or new model that suits your style.
- If you have an Instagram account, post them with a hashtag #woodstockbasicincomemarch
- If you’re on Facebook, post them in Woodstock ’20 March for the Future group.
- If you would like to perform with other performers, or display your creations with mini-marchers, check out the musical performance and drop-off locations, or create your own (shoot us an email).
- Watch UBI become the law of the United States, and know that you had something to do with it.
- Receive your first check.
- Make more work that you love.